Business and Skilled Migration Queensland (BSMQ) has opened the State Nomination for Business Program and Skilled Migration Program from Tuesday 29 September 2020 until Monday 05 October 2020 to consider decision-ready applications in a COVID-19 priority area.
While the Business Program is open to onshore and offshore applicants, the Skilled Migration Program is open only to onshore applicants in Queensland. During this period, only new Expression of Interests (EOIs) lodged on SkillSelect from Tuesday 29 September 2020 will be considered for nomination. Further, the applicants must be prepared to upload all supporting documents in 24 hours if an invitation is made.
BMSQ will conduct priority processing for:
- Subclass 132 – Significant Business History stream
- Subclass 188 – Business Innovation stream
- Subclass 188 – Significant Investor stream
- Subclass 188 – Entrepreneur stream
- Subclass 491 – Small business owners’ pathway applications or where visa applicants have worked in their nominated occupation in a Regional Area of Queensland for at least 3 months
- Subclass 190 – where visa applicants have worked in their nominated occupation in Queensland for at least 6 month
To know more, click here.