1. What is Market Salary Report?
Market Salary Report is a detailed market research of a particular occupation in Australia regarding Australian wages.
2. How can I request a Market Salary Report from McKkr’s?
You can order a Market Salary Report from our website by clicking here. There will be a form to be filled in with the company details and it will take only one minute of your time. After submitting the form online, our team will contact you. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com.
3. How and when should I pay?
After receiving the report request, McKkr’s will send you an invoice to make the payment. Visit our Payments Page to know more about your options. After receiving
the payment we will send you the questionnaire and will start working on the report after receiving all the required information.
4. How long does it take to prepare the Market Salary Report?
Usually its takes 5-7 working days to prepare a Market Salary Report after all information has been received by us and the payment has been made.
5. Can McKkr’s prepare a Market Salary Report for all industries and occupations in Australia?
Yes. McKkr’s can write Market Salary Report for all industries in Australia and for all occupations in the Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) and Short-term Skilled Occupations List (STSOL).
6. Which aspects will be covered in the Market Salary Report?
McKkr’s Market Salary Reports cover all aspects that a detailed Market Salary Report must have and meet all criteria of Department of Home Affairs. The report significantly depends on the quality, quantity and precision of information your clients share with us.
7. My application to Department of Home Affairs needs a Market Salary Report and a detailed Business Plan. Should I request them separately?
Yes. Check out our different packages to order one or many reports here.