1. Is it mandatory to be sponsored before my client can apply for Investor visa?
Yes, only if your client is being sponsored by a State or Territory Government he is
eligible to apply for an Investor visa.
2. What is the point test system for business visa and how many marks does my client need?
The Innovation Points Test calculates points for various human capital and business
innovation. Currently, your client would need 65 points to be eligible to apply for an
3. How much investment does my client need to apply for Investor visa?
Your client must have ownership of a business with turnover of at least AUD 500,000
for at least 2 of the last 4 fiscal years.
4. Is it mandatory to satisfy English requirements?
No, English tests are not mandatory to make an application. However, your client
must get points from other categories and pass 65 points on the points test.
5. Can my client include assets under his partner’s name?
Yes, assets under the name of both the primary applicant and the spouse may be