Migration (Arrangements for Refugee and Humanitarian (Class XB) visas) Amendment Instrument (LIN 22/060) 2022, dated 6 June 2022, amends the Migration (Arrangements for Protection, Refugee and Humanitarian Visas) Instrument (LIN 20/169) 2020 to remove the option for courier lodgement of Refugee and Humanitarian (Class XB) visa applications to the Lee St address, due to the relocation of the Department of Home Affairs Lee St Sydney office to Parramatta.
This instrument removes the option to lodge Class XB visa applications at the Special Humanitarian Processing Centre on Lee Street. The Class XB visa includes:
- Subclass 200 (Refugee) visa,
- Subclass 201 (In-country Special Humanitarian) visa,
- Subclass 202 (Global Special Humanitarian) visa,
- Subclass 203 (Emergency Rescue) visa and
- Subclass 204 (Woman at Risk) visa.
The Instrument is registered on the Federal Register of Legislation on 8 June 2022 and commenced on 10 June 2022. It is currently in force.
To access the instrument, click here.