The Australian Government, on advice of the Chief Medical Officer has changed the requirements for international arrivals and departures, enabling people to travel to and from Australia without being required to declare their COVID-19 vaccinations, from 6 July 2022.
From 6 July 2022:
• People entering Australia are not required to provide evidence of COVID-19 vaccination status
• People entering Australia are not required to complete the Digital Passenger Declaration or Maritime Travel Declaration
• People leaving Australia are not required to provide evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status
• Travel exemption is not required by the unvaccinated visa holders to travel to Australia
• Masks are mandatory on flights travelling to Australia.
However, the travellers must comply with all the specific COVID-19 requirements of airlines, vessel operators and of other countries.