The Director of the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) vide an email dated 20 August 2021 with the subject line “Planned ImmiAccount system maintenance and BPAY unavailability” has informed all registered migration agents that some of the services via ImmiAccount will remain suspended to perform system maintenance on Wednesday,01 September 2021 from 05 AM to 08 AM AEST.
During the ImmiAccount system maintenance, the following services cannot be accessed:
- Australian Trusted Trader
- APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC)
- e-Lodgement (Online visa and citizenship applications)
- My Health Declarations (MHD) service
- Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO)
- Detention Visitor Application
BPAY system will also remain suspended from Wednesday, 25 August 2021 12 AM AEST to Thursday, 01 September 202108AM AEST. However, payment options by PayPal, UnionPay, and credit card will remain available.