The Department of Home Affairs has released details of the SkillSelect May
2019 invitation round.
The number of invitations for the #Skilled Independent visa is 100 and 10 for
the #Skilled Regional visa, 110 in total.
The minimum point score has been raised from 80 to 85 points for the Skilled
The number of invitations for the Skilled Independent visa by point threshold is
- 80 points- 36
- 85 points- 37
- 90 points- 22
- 95 points- 5
The 10 invitations for the Skilled Regional visa were provided for applicants on
85 points or more.
The minimum points score requirement for the following high demand
occupations remains the same:
- Accountants: 90
- Auditors, Company Secretaries and Corporate Treasurers: 85
- Electronics Engineer: 80
- Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers: 80
- Other Engineering Professionals: 80
- ICT Business and System Analyst: 85
- Software and Applications Programmers: 80
- Computer Network Professionals: 80