Training Visa - Trust The Experts
What you need to know
The Training Visa is aimed for workplace-based training to help eligible applicants to:
- Gain registration/ licensing or,
- Enhance the Nominee’s skills or,
- Participate in capacity building overseas
McKkr's is an approved Temporary Activities Sponsor. As an approved Sponsor of the former 402 Occupational Trainee Visa (replaced by Training Visa in November 2016) McKkr’s has sponsored hundreds of eligible trainees in different industries.
We have the expertise and knowledge to assist employers in applying for Sponsorship and Nomination with the most effective Training Plan for any occupation in the List of eligible occupations.
Who is the Training Visa for?
- Applicants who have recent qualifications and/or experience intending to take part in workplace-based training to enhance their skills in their current occupation, area of tertiary study or field of expertise
- Applicants who wish to participate in a professional development training programme in Australia
- Students who need to complete an internship as part of their qualification
- Applicants who are looking forward to gaining registration/licencing as part of their occupational requirements
- Temporary Visa holders in Australia may also apply if they need the visa for any of the above-mentioned purposes
Find our more about the Training Visa eligibility requirements.
Sponsorship, Nomination and Visa Application:
- To be eligible to sponsor, the employer must be an organisation lawfully operating in Australia.
- The sponsoring employer must be able to offer at least 30 hours per week on various job-related tasks of the nominated occupation.
- Applicant must have a recent qualification and/or have brief experience in the nominated occupation equivalent to twelve months (full-time) of the last 24 months.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
Applicant must be able to prove functional English language skills. Find out how you can prove functional English skills.
'Thank you McKk'sr for handling a 407 visa for my client, you are efficient, professional and friendly. I have highly recommend McKkr to my clients. – Jennifer Kwok RMA: 0324343
Jennifer Kwok, Registered Migration Agent
'I wish to thank you and your company for the great assistance and guidance I received to obtain my visa sc 407. Your advise from the very beginning and continuous follow up with me helped me to obtain visa as quickly as possible after sponsorship and nomination has been approved.
I have had a very pleasant experience with you personally and your assistance was very professional as well as kind. I fondly remember that whenever I wished to speak with you Kaveri , you were always available without any condition or reservation. I would highly recommend the services of McKkr's Training to anyone who will apply visa sc 407.'